Ran across this individual several time in the past and heard about his business practices from practically half of Anchorage, Alaska. Well finally I had a chance to see what his business practices were really like personally.
This Guy "Wes" Wesley Nakamoto us a straight crook and *** artist... After doing my research... His mother and father live in Las Vegas and he drives a silver Range Rover. He says he owns the Artic Tern Inn Downtown Anchorage and another hotel I found he is trying to still from poor old guy out of the lower 48....
Wesley has been in every Anchorage Alaska Realty Disciplinary action known to the codes and compliance of the state of Alaska. He has taken half of anchorage residence for their money...He prays on desperate people in need of a home and does no credit report but rents them something that I would have my dog live in... A total dump and dive....He does not own any of these hotels but tries claims he does own all of them.... If you go to anyone in the hotel industry in Anchorage Alaska. Hotel owners ovoid him like the plague. Be aware of the Hotel he is involved in... Even though he is involved in them, he is not the owner, he is usually an investor that invest small amounts of money through time and then tries to *** the owner out of money... I am talking to one owner in Seattle who seems to be afraid of letting him get out of his business but Wesley has milk his bank account dry...
This is a list of properties I found in Anchorage... He is associated with Beware:
I am doing more research everyday on this guy... He also has claimed to be an Army Ranger... I found no traces of him being in the Army at all never the less being a Ranger...I am a former Ranger Myself and everyone knows we all know each other in some form or another and nobody knows him from anyone of my contacts... I have also contacted a friend in CID and no traces of him exist in the Army at all... Another ***... Huh
His Son runs Yomoto Ya in Anchorage and his Daughter from what I see lives in California and travels a lot to Hawaii...
I have several Law Enforcement Agencies in Alaska and I do know of two on going investigation of embezzlement and theft...
This person is not to be trusted at all and my advice is not to do any business with him.... Some More Complaints...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rental Properties
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Terrible company to work for. Refused to pay promised wages and commission on sales. Out of date and disorganized..."
- "I'm so tired of getting on zulily's wedsite and look through all of their pages after pages after pages after pages after pages after pages of clothes an I still..."
- "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..."